mercoledì 21 ottobre 2020
IN ORDER TO ABIDE BY THE GOVERNMENT'S COVID-19 PREVENTION MEASURES, ASHTANGA YOGA HOUSE IS COMMITTED TO:
- inform practitioners about the procedures for accessing and staying in the shala;
- provide sanitizing gel;
- ventilate and sanitize the shala at each turn;
- use personal protecting equpment during each class.
GUIDELINES FOR PRACTITIONERS
BEFORE ENTERING THE SHALA:
- arrive already dressed for the practice;
- bring your own mat, taking care to sanitize it after each practice;
- access will be limited in order to respect social distance;
- body temperature will be measured by an infrared thermometer, without contact. If it is equal to or greater than 37.5° C it will not be possible to practice;
- take off your shoes and place them in a bag, seal it well;
- sanitize your hands using the sanitizing gel at your disposal;
- put your personal items in a bag, seal it well and leave everything on the shelves of the dressing room;
- stay in the dressing room as little as possible.
DURING THE PRACTICE AT THE SHALA:
- teachers will be equipped with personal protecting equpment for the entire duration of the class, give verbal instructions and respect social distance;
- it is recommended to maintain the minimum interpersonal distance of 1 meter in case of no physical activity;
- mats will be arranged by the teachers in order to maintain the interpersonal distance not less than 2 meters;
- never touch your eyes, nose and mouth with your hands;
- sneeze and / or cough into a handkerchief avoiding hand contact with respiratory secretions;
- immediately throw the paper tissues or other used materials (well sealed) in special containers;
- if you do not have a handkerchief available, sneeze into the inner crease of the elbow;
- bottles of sanitizing gel will be made available for hand sanitization if necessary;
- avoid leaving clothing next to your mat by placing them in disposable bags as required;
- always drink from personal bottles and do not exchange them with other practitioners;
- if you use the bathroom, clean every surface with which you have come into contact with the sanitizing wipes made available and wash your hands thoroughly before coming back to the shala.
AT THE END OF THE PRACTICE:
- use the dressing room one at a time and respect social distance;
- take the used bags with you;
- put your shoes back on only when you leave the shala.
THANKS FOR YOUR COLLABORATION AND HAVE A GOOD PRACTICE!